Choosing adoption for your baby can be a difficult decision. It’s even more difficult when you don’t have a strong support system and feel you have to keep your adoption a secret from certain people in your life for fear that they won’t understand or support you.
While we always encourage you to confide in friends and family members about your unplanned pregnancy and adoption plan, we’re committed to supporting your adoption decision, even if the people in your life don’t know about your adoption plan. For women who are concerned about negative or potentially harmful reactions from the people in their lives, know that we can help pregnant women pursue a secret adoption so that they can keep themselves, their baby and their adoption plan safe.
You deserve to be supported in this loving decision for your child. Bierly & Rabuck are here to support you however we can.
This can include…
- helping you to create a confidential adoption that works around your current situation.
- arranging an alternative living situation for you throughout your pregnancy if necessary, either in temporary safe housing or with friends/family who are supportive of your adoption decision.
- access to Bierly & Rabuck’s legal counsel in seeking an anonymous adoption.
- access to medical and prenatal care.
- access to free counseling services.
- help with certain adoption-related expenses.
Adoption becomes even more difficult when you have people in your life who are unsupportive of your decision. We want to help make your adoption process an easier one, even if you choose to opt for keeping adoption a secret.
Note: If you need a secret adoption due to an abusive situation or an unsafe environment, please call an adoption professional or counselor right now to get help and to find an immediate solution.
Although keeping adoption a secret may not be an option for every situation, confidential adoptions have helped many women provide better futures for their babies while protecting them from the people in their lives who would be unsupportive of the adoption decision.
Contact Bierly & Rabuck to learn more about the legal process of keeping adoption a secret.