Considering becoming an intended parent or becoming a surrogate in Harrisburg, PA? You’ve come to the right place.
Before you can begin any Pennsylvania surrogacy journey, you first need to identify your personal surrogacy goals and preferences. Then, you’ll need to find surrogacy professionals who can provide the services you want and help make those goals a reality. But, this step can be a little confusing, especially with so many local Harrisburg surrogacy professionals to choose from.
The professionals at Bierly & Rabuck are here to help. Below, you’ll find some important information about Harrisburg surrogacy professionals, including the services that our surrogacy program can provide for you. Should you have any other questions about surrogacy or wish to start the process today, please call 814-237-7900 or contact us online.
Let Bierly & Rabuck Be Your Harrisburg Surrogacy Attorney
One of the first professionals you will need for your surrogacy in Harrisburg is a surrogacy attorney. While there are no surrogacy laws in Pennsylvania, there is appellate case law that sets a specific legal precedent and protocol for all intended parents and prospective surrogates hoping to pursue this process. Therefore, you must work with a local surrogacy attorney to ensure that your Harrisburg surrogacy is completed safely, ethically and legally.
Fortunately, Bierly & Rabuck is here to help. Our experienced surrogacy attorneys have helped many people complete their surrogacies throughout the state of Pennsylvania, including in Harrisburg. We are dedicated to providing you the highest level of services possible, meaning that we will:
- Discuss your surrogacy goals and preferences with you to ensure you meet legal surrogacy requirements
- Draft a surrogacy contract to address each party’s rights and responsibilities, risks and liabilities, surrogate compensation and more
- Obtain any necessary pre-birth or post-birth parentage orders to establish intended parents’ rights
- Coordinate with the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the hospital to ensure birth certificate matters are handled properly
- And provide legal guidance every step of the way
If you’re looking for a Harrisburg surrogacy attorney, look no further than Bierly & Rabuck. Our professionals would be happy to guide you through your upcoming surrogacy journey whenever you are ready. For more information, contact our team today.
Do You Need a Harrisburg Surrogacy Agency?
When you work with Bierly & Rabuck, you will be provided more than just legal services. In fact, our professionals can provide many of the same services that you can find when you work with a Harrisburg surrogacy agency. Many of our surrogacy clients find that they can complete an independent surrogacy with our firm — because our professionals guide them from start to finish through their surrogacy journey.
So, what services can our professionals offer to you?
- Initial counseling and information to help you determine if surrogacy is best for you
- Pre-screening to determine your surrogacy eligibility
- Assistance finding an intended parent or surrogate in Harrisburg or elsewhere in Pennsylvania
- Mediation of contact between you and your surrogacy match
- References to and coordination with other surrogacy professionals in your journey
- Support and information from start to finish
- And, of course, all the legal services you need
We are happy to discuss in detail the services that we can offer you as a prospective surrogate or intended parent. At the same time, we will always offer references to professionals who provide any services that we cannot. No matter what your personal Harrisburg surrogacy path looks like, Bierly & Rabuck is here to provide the assistance and information you need.
Harrisburg Surrogacy Clinics
There is another necessary professional you need for your surrogacy in Harrisburg: a surrogacy clinic, also known as a fertility clinic. This clinic completes all the important medical steps of surrogacy, including screening a surrogate for medical eligibility, guiding her through a pre-transfer medical protocol and completing the eventual embryo transfer process.
If you are an intended parent looking to have a baby through surrogacy in Harrisburg, you may already have a fertility clinic in mind for your journey. In most cases, you can work with this professional during your surrogacy; you will just be responsible for paying your surrogate’s travel costs to your clinic.
But, if you do not yet have a surrogacy clinic in mind, there are a few regional professionals available to you:
- Shady Grove Fertility
- Main Line Fertility
- Society Hill Reproductive Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey
Keep in mind: If you wish to become a surrogate in Harrisburg, PA, you will be able to work with a local obstetrician once your pregnancy is confirmed. All of your medical costs will always be covered by your intended parents.
Knowing which Harrisburg surrogacy professionals to work with can be a complicated decision, which is why proper research and understanding of the role they all play in the surrogacy process is so crucial. Not sure where to start? Give Bierly & Rabuck a call today, and our professionals will answer all of your questions to help you move forward with the Harrisburg surrogacy journey that meets your goals and expectations.